Weltman and Weinberg are collecting a debt from me for a car repo.Every time I call to get an answer to any question they beat around the bush and never give me a clear answer.

I call again to speak to someone else and the tell me something completely different. I have been paying my bill for 4 months and my total has not gone down at all. I called to find out where all my payments are going they said they didnt know because it wasnt on record. It is completely insane to me that a company taking my money has no record of where it is going.

I called again to get a receipt showing where my payments have gone and after twenty minutes of talking to a snobby employee they finally agreed to send one. When i received the receipt it only showed the total amount i had payed and what i still owed. I then called again asked again for a clear answer to this question and i was told all my payments had gone to court fees. I was never taken to court so why am i paying hundreds of dollars in court fees?

I asked how much I owed in court fees and they had no idea. I hate this company, there service is terrible. I never signed anything saying I had to pay court fees and when I brought that point up they said they were not obligated to tell me. Im starting to think I need to get my own lawyer to investigate this more.

It seems like they are trying to just get as much money out of people as possible and feel they are not obligated to explain anything to them.Has anyone had a similar issue?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $7000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Weltman Weinberg And Reis. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Weltman Weinberg And Reis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Collection Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Weltman Weinberg And Reis to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Weltman Weinberg And Reis?

Comments